Covid-19 Safety Measures Within the Shop
On March 16th, 2020 we made the decision to temporarily close our physical store to help "flatten the curve" although legally we were able to stay open. This by no means was an easy decision; however, we felt it best for the safety of our employees, customers and community.
After much consideration and reports from the state of Virginia; we decided to open the store back up on May 1st with abbreviated days and hours of operation for the month of May while undertaking the following safety precautions:
- installation of plexiglass "sneeze guard" in front of our register
- limiting the number of guests in the shop to maximum of five
- the opening up of a hand-washing station on our sales floor
- the closure of our restroom (unless an emergency)
- providing hand sanitizer and gloves to our customers at no charge
- asking all customers to wear masks in the shop (provided free)
- keeping the front door open so there is no contact on the door
- providing a contact-less check out system
- not accepting cash transactions
- requiring all guests to maintain a 6' distance
Please note that many of these requirements are for the sole safety and comfort of our customers. We want everyone to feel safe. We realize some cannot wear a mask due to health issues and in that case, we are able to accommodate those customers during private shopping appointments.
We truly believe we have exceeded all recommended and required safety precautions and look forward to your visit.
As always, private shopping and curbside pick-up are always available. Please call or text us at 804.668.7373.
Relics to Rhinestones